Mohammed Nasser Barakat
Mohammed Nasser Barakat, is the BRS Service Line Leader for the ME region. Nasser has an MBA in Professional Accounting and a BS Degree in Banking and Finance. He is a Certified Public Accountant in Colorado State, USA, a Certified Control Self Assessment Practitioner and a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Nasser’s experience in Auditing and Banking covers many years. He worked for more than 3 years as the Financial Controller for one of the financial institutions in Jordan. Throughout his career, he has occupied a number of positions in the fields of Auditing and Financial Consultancy and has participated in developing and conducting several successful seminars in the fields of Internal and External Auditing including seminars on Modern Bank Auditing for some of the leading financial institutions in Saudi Arabia.
Nasser has supervised the design, implementation, and evaluation of internal controls for a number of well-known organisations in the region. He was also in charge of investigating fraud cases and assessing fraud risks, identifying and evaluating the controls mitigating these risks and recommending additional controls to mitigate identified weaknesses.
Nasser also supervised the implementation of Risk Management systems in organisations operating in different industries across the Middle East.
- The Significance, Benefits and Pitfalls of Key Risk Indicators
- The Seven Operational Risk Event Types Projected by Basel II
- Overseas Businesses Endangered by Political Risks
- Reputational Risks Arising out of Social Media
- People + Processes = Efficient Operational Risk Management
- Stress Tests will stick around for Big-belly Banks
- Integrated Enterprise Risk Management Solution for Optimized Business Performance
- How to Perform Operational Risk Assessments?
- Are Risk Management Measurements and Metrics Important?
- Factors That Make Operational Risk Assessments Go Haywire
Tagscareweb Enterprise Risk Management Enterprise Risk Management Software Enterprise Risk Management Solution ERM erm-software ERM Pitfalls ERM solutions ERM strategy GRC Guide GRC Info Graphics grc software GRC software solutions heartbleed heartbleed attack Infographics - Come Back Enterprise Companies Infographics on GRC Software operational risk operational risk management operational risk management software operational risks orm software other operational risks Political risks reputational risk risk based internal audit risk indicators Risk Management risk managers secure your business