Recent articles have adequately discussed how to save your company from internal downfalls. But there is another major operational risk hovering around businesses – external infiltration of company systems and data. The recent Heartbleed attack has indeed bled the cyber world and drawn attention from almost everyone using the cyberspace for business. There is no…
Tag: secure your business
Jun102014June 10, 2014November 3, 2014by Danish Inam Zubairi
Posted in operational risk management
Consultancy Supervisor at CAREWeb
Danish has MSc. degree in Distributed Systems and Network Security from University of Hertfordshire, UK. He has more than 7 years of experience in the Field of Information Technology in area of Business Analysis, Software Development, Network Security, Cryptography, Data Governance and IT Audit. He has carried out several IT Audits and CRSA workshops for IT divisions. Before joining Grant Thornton in 2010 as Consultancy Supervisor, he was a Manager with Acuate Software Ltd in London, UK leading the Data Quality and Data Governance Services. Danish has conducted several IT related training courses in various fields.
Secure Your Business from External Attacks! was last modified: November 3rd, 2014 by
- The Significance, Benefits and Pitfalls of Key Risk Indicators
- The Seven Operational Risk Event Types Projected by Basel II
- Overseas Businesses Endangered by Political Risks
- Reputational Risks Arising out of Social Media
- People + Processes = Efficient Operational Risk Management
- Stress Tests will stick around for Big-belly Banks
- Integrated Enterprise Risk Management Solution for Optimized Business Performance
- How to Perform Operational Risk Assessments?
- Are Risk Management Measurements and Metrics Important?
- Factors That Make Operational Risk Assessments Go Haywire
Tagscareweb Enterprise Risk Management Enterprise Risk Management Software Enterprise Risk Management Solution ERM erm-software ERM Pitfalls ERM solutions ERM strategy GRC Guide GRC Info Graphics grc software GRC software solutions heartbleed heartbleed attack Infographics - Come Back Enterprise Companies Infographics on GRC Software operational risk operational risk management operational risk management software operational risks orm software other operational risks Political risks reputational risk risk based internal audit risk indicators Risk Management risk managers secure your business